Вернуться   Форум RASPADOK.RU > Морской каякинг
Справка Пользователи Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Морской каякинг Морской каякинг, сплавы по рекам, хождение под парусом

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 09.11.2018, 12:54   #1
chenyan94

По умолчанию Jets podcast: A look back to the preseason opener

On today’s podcast Authentic Trumaine Johnson Jersey , we finish our two part breakdown of the first preseason game of 2018. The Jets beat the Falcons 17-0 at MetLife Stadium in what was an almost perfect start to the preseason. Almost everything that could have gone right went right.Today we return to our show previewing the game from last Friday. I offered five things to watch. Now we will go back and evaluate those things. We already discussed the quarterbacks yesterday, but today we go into detail about how this first preseason game might have affected position battles, whether players having strong training camps continued them, and how enigma and disappointing players performed.Thanks as always to those of you who listen. If you would like the show delivered to your mobile device each day instead of being forced to look for it here http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com...yor-sr.-jersey , you can subscribe to Locked on Jets on iTunes or Spotify.Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel (October 3rd-October 9th) Our readers’ and writers’ contributions to this site are a major reason why Gang Green Nation is the best Jets blog in the history of Jets blogs. No contribution, big or small, should go unnoticed. That’s why we’ll highlight some of the best comments and FanPosts on a weekly basis.Without further ado, I bring to you http://www.authenticsnewyorkjets.com...mlinson-jersey , Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel for the past week:Top Fanposts:Random Thoughts - Week 5victormonfrey offers his thoughts on the week 5 victory.How to Add New Talent to the O-lineNjb45 discusses some trade options to consider to improve the O-line.Who’s Responsible for This Messadny28 wonders why the rebuild is taking so long.Top Comments:On whether or not Maye should receive the GGN gameball:I’d offer it to Marcus Maye-MachlinTOn how we should structure Leonard Williams’ new contract:-Dr FootballOn Darnold’s play style:-Mets1986ChampsOn Darnold’s arm:can make any throw is right-i am tOn the nature of the NFL:The NFL is what the commissioner and owners want it to be - a league of parity.- Traveling ManOn what to expect for the rest of the season:Maybe we get hot...-myfavoritemartinOn a team building strategy:-NJHockey8On Macc’s performance as a GM:Let me play devils advocate-seventimessunnyOn hindsight criticisms of some of Maccagnan’s moves:-WeAreTheJetsOn improving upon our weaknesses:-Hack_the_GOATSo there you have it, Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel. Want to be featured next week? Just keep doing what you do, and more importantly, keep being who you are—after all http://www.authenticsnewyorkjets.com...winters-jersey , YOU’RE what makes Gang Green Nation so great!
chenyan94 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ